For any questions or clarifications you need on this document, please contact
- What personal information do we collect from the users that visit our network of websites, blog, landing pages, microsite, mailers, and newsletters?
- How do we use this information?
- Email Management
- When do we share any information concerning our users?
- How do we protect your information?
- Compliance Information
- Remedies and Contact Information
What Personally Identifiable Information do we collect?
Information that you provide
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter the following information and details to help you with your experience, including Name, Address, Email address, and Phone number. This may occur, for example, when you fill an enquiry form, download a resource, register for a webinar, or interact with the website in any manner. Specifically, this happens when you explicitly complete a form on our website to access any type of content.
Country data based on your IP
We collect the location of your device based on your IP address. This helps us delineate where you located in the world, and based on that, we serve relevant content and try to ensure we follow each country’s data compliance regulations to their fullest effect.
Data about your prior visits Log Files
When do we share and disclose your information?
Your privacy is extremely important to us and we are committed to protecting your information that identifies you personally. We will only share personal information that you provide us under the following circumstances:
- With your consent
- When you explicitly consent or allow MilliPixels Interactive LLP to share your personal information. This happens when you submit your information through many of our content offers, events or services.
- For example, if you choose to sign up for an exclusive piece of premium content via a form – your name, phone number, email address, job title, and company will be collected by MilliPixels Interactive LLP.